Memberships run from 1 September to 31 August of each calendar year. Members get discounts at many functions held by the club, receive direct update notices about upcoming events (including any last minute changes and opportunities), receive the monthly Club Notes newsletter, and get priority for any spare positions on boats on our many events. Of course, this also includes voting rights, so you can have your say in deciding how the club runs, and the functions it organizes.
Payment is accepted by Paypal, direct deposit or cheque.
- Cheque: make out to Australian Sailing and Cruising Club Inc. You will find the postal address on the membership form and on the “Contact Us” page.
- Direct Deposit: BSB 112879 | Account Number: 043266044 | A/c name: ASCC Inc. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME AS PAYMENT REFERENCE
- Paypal: see below
Membership Applications and Renewals for 2016-2017
Please fill out and send a membership form if you are applying as a new member or updating membership information: e.g. your contact details or boat information has changed. Existing members who are NOT changing details need not supply another membership form. Note that the updated form reflecting the discounted new membership from Fair Day (halfway point in our financial year) will be uploaded shortly.
- FULL: membership include those in the Sydney region, defined as living “within 100km by the most direct route of the GPO”
- PARTNER: for partners of full members
- CONCESSION: memberships are available for regional and interstate members; and for students, pensioners and others in receipt of Government benefits (please provide photocopy / scan of concession card as proof). This now also includes holders of Seniors Cards, and full-time students (of six months or greater)
Renewals and New Members
Full Standard $80
Full Concession $40
Partner Standard $60
Partner Concession $30